Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Would this be sufficient exercise?

Ok, so I'm 15 and a freshman in High School. Seeing as this is a new school, I want to lose some weight. In the past I did some workouts everyday and gained quit a bit of weight in muscle. I know it was muscle, because I did get slimmer, and when I tense my stomach, I have some pretty tight abs, (but I won't say 6 pack because that would make me sound to full of myself). The same for my arms, and calves, though my thighs are kinda flabby. So I'm going to start Gum class next semester and will attempt my best at it. I walk home from school everyday, (approximately 2 miles), and do some pretty intense wrestling with my brother; I take a walk every couple days as well. With that information, I have a couple of questions to ask.

1. Is the exercise I do casually every day sufficient, or should I do some extra workouts as well?

2. Seeing as I have quite a bit of muscle hidden underneath the fat, how can I burn away this fat efficiently, instead of building up more hidden muscle.

3. I have a high stamina in exercise, with portion control as my biggest foe here. Tips?

4. I weigh 163, (I weighed about 140 before that whole muscle building thing happened awhile back), and have a pants line of 29-32 in mens, as well as a shirt size of a M in mens. How much weight do you think I need to lose?

If you actually read that all, thanks! Constructive answers please, I will treat trolls with humor. n__n
    I forgot to add a question.. what are some good thigh work outs?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like you exercise plenty. i get sweaty and exausted just walking to the bus stop infront of my house (good thing there is a bench to sit on there!!!)
    i wish i could help more but i dont know what to say
    good luck and keep it up!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information