i was wondering if this phone has a stop-watch and a timer? i have this phone, got it recently... and honestly i didn't really read the instruction... but there's been a couple of occasions where i've needed either a stop watch or a timer, and i even skimmed through the instructions, to where they talk about the clock, and even tho the instructions said that it does have those features, the page that talked about the clock, and the next page only talked about the alarm clock, not about the stop watch or timer... so i was wondering if any1 could tell me how to use those features, if it has it?

also... a couple other questions... if some1 sends me a picture through text-messaging and what not, how do i look them up on my phone? my friend sent me a picture, and it was on the text message, but as he kept texting me, the picture eventually wasn't in the text-messages log... and i have no idea where i could find it in the phone...

and last question about it, do u know if it has any games? lol

thanks, and please if u have it, and know how to use those features and what not, please answer my questions. thanks