Hey guys, I'm new here and I hope there will be people here to help me with this problem.
I have a Christmas concert for a charity event coming up at my college. I've organized it with my friend and it is a pretty big deal. I bought the Alesis DM10 Pro electric drumset just for this event and hopefully future events like this.
My issue is that I want to hook my module to my mac, run it through Ableton Live for better sounds.

I think the sounds will be much better quality and also Alesis DM10 has an issue with wiring or something that makes the Tom 1 not as responsive. But when you hook it up through a computer it is fixed.

I was wondering instead of a preset drum kit, is there a way to use the Impulse machine. I've read about it before but I don't really know how to work it..like plugging in different sound triggers for each pad and where to get each sound

Also, I was wondering how to remap each pad, or rim to different sounds like instruments that are not drums.
Like how do you assign a certain note of a synth lead or synth chord or w/e to each pad/rim?

I saw there is a youtube video that is exactly what I need. It says Ableton Live and Alesis DM10 USB/MIDI Tutorial, but unfortunately the video is in Italian -_-

Is anyone experienced with this?
I know it's a lot but I can't find any specific help from anyone Please help me!