I have very little to go on here other than some vague recollection. The song was from a pop punk band; for some reason I am thinking 'Goldfinger' but it is not them.

I remember the album art, either the cover or the disc, was black and perhaps had a silver pentagram. The song started with just guitar, with a simple line. The song was sort of this mushy type for the band and was about a girl, for some reason the words "surfer girl" come to mind, but it was not the beach boys obviously.

The song was perhaps about a girl or about something to do with surfing; I am so close to recalling the name of the band but I just cant!

I am sorry I do not have much to go on, but if you were a teen or pre teen in the late 90s-early 2000s and you listened to punk/pop punk/ emo punk you might know this song.

Key things to remember, album art or title or even band name had something to do with the word/black, intro was this catchy simple guitar riff (ba ba bun num da ba ba bun num da ba ba bun um da ba ba bu nu um and repeat), and the song was about a girl... and the band was punkish.

Any help would be much appreciated!