Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Lisa K

"dent" on test where the positive line would go?

I took the dollar store test with my FMU and in the alotted time I saw what almost looked like a dent where the positive line goes. It was the same width as the control line but it was virtually white. Can an evap line show up in the first 3 min? I am really confused. I called the number on the box and the guy said that if it was negative there should be NOTHING to see. I told him it was colorless or if ANY color possibly grey. He said it probably meant I was borderline and if I test in a few days it will start to get darker. This doesn't sound right to me though.

aNYwedding2008
    Sounds likely to be a negative. That being said, I'd wait a day at least and test again. GOOD LUCK!
    x

Katharine
    usually that is the antibody strip. i see that all the time on my cheapies. its is the same size and width of a postive line but with no colour. like grey ish or see through right?
    its just where the urine has travelled over the antibody strip and you are seeing where the + should be.

dollar tree are pretty good, so i would retest again in a day or 2 with fmu.
    you cant consider this test as a +. a + test should be undeniable. if you prefer try a first response?

good luck.
    x

badger
    All you can do is try again in after a few days, make sure and use your first-morning pee to get the highest hormone concentration. The guy might be right - good luck!

Just me
    I just agonized over this very same question, bought a test, took it, and it was white where there would have been a positive line. I think I stared at it a full five minutes to see if something was going to happen. It is negative when there is no second colored line (usually pink) - even if it is white. Good to see I'm not the only one that experienced this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information