Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Husband & Wife (Brad&Jane) {Happy Endings} - because "i have the perfect husband" - Jane

hilarious, they are always so cute
    i think Brad always sees her wife as a crazy woman
    they balance each other very well

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Husband & Wife (Brad&Jane) {Happy Endings} - because "i have the perfect husband" - Jane

Thanks!

BTMF

adding you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Add me here too please!

of course

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I be added please?
    I love these two

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the Brad&Jane Williams Appreciation Theard

Jane: he was the only black guy there !
    Brad: I was like Rosa Parks. Except for something that didn’t matter at all !

Brad: We don't have to say it, because we show it... by not saying it. Like how the mountains never say it to the sea and yet the sea knows.
    Jane: Okay, do you ever think about these things before you say them, or...?
    Brad: Yeah, I do, I think "wow, that's brilliant; I should say it out loud" and then I say it out loud, and it's spectacular. It exceeRAB my expectations.
    Jane: Right

Brad: A small typo of the word "canal" and yuou're in a whole different family of sites.
    Jane: I know. The same thing happened to mewhen i searched for a pair of black crocs.

Jane(to Brad): The fact that you willing to go along with me on this insane idea made me realize I don’t need the perfect wedding. I have the perfect husband
    Brad(to Jane): I love everything about you, even that scary little face you make when you sneeze. You’re the only person I know who sneezes with their eyes open.

Brad: Oh, she’s ‘beautiful mind’-ing it. Just gotta let is play itself out.
    Jane: Brad! You know what this means, right?
    Brad: We get to have honeymoon sex again and I get to put my - (notices Dave) - caaar keys in your aaaa-tic?

Jane: Oh my God, that was insane. They legitimately wanted to get down with my va-Jane-a.
    Brad: What are you complaining about? I didn’t even get invited!

Brad:”Jane and I get dirty looks all the time.”

Brad: We connected twice this morning, what more do you want from me, woman? I am just a human man!

Brad: Hello, Room. I hope you’re ready for some sex to be had in you.
    Jane: Okay, you don’t have to say that to every hotel we stay in.
    Brad: It’s just a courtesy.

Jane: I don’t think it’s ridiculous that I want us to be together forever and get buried next to one another and that maybe a tree will grow between our graves and maybe two kiRAB will have their first kiss under that tree. Does that sound ridiculous to you?
    Brad: Yes, it does! Why are there two kiRAB kissing in a graveyard?
    Jane: I don’t know. Maybe they’re really big Twilight fans. Or maybe they’re just in love, Brad!

Jane: and stop cleaning, the place looks great. Why you gettin' all Jane on me.
    Brad: why do you keep putting your name in every sentence?
    Jane: because that how i Jane.

Brad: No. It fells dirty now.

Fans
    01. skje
    02. murphyboy11
    03. On Fire

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information