So Just for a little of my story, My mother was told she would be having twins when pregnant with myself (he was to be a boy). But in the end my twin did not survive and I just barley made it (We were born premature). But throughout life I've always had a reoccurring person showing up. I do not know this male, but I've seen him just about every other year, and for some odd reason I feel a strong sense of daysjavu, as if I knew the guy. Eveytime I see this male it's in uncommen places such as a vacation retreat. The problem is I'm not the only one with this feeling, I once saw this guy again and he started to persue me. As he got closer he started to say something then someone called his name, and he walked away slowly struggling to say something.(I don't think it was because he had some sort of crush, it seemed urgent, it's had to describe really.) What I'm trying to say is, basically I believe that god possibly used my old twins sole and gave it to this male. I know for a fact I 've seen this may several times. in fact I know exzactly when I'll see him because I can "sense" him. I feel crazy, so that's why I want some help. Please don't judge, and I'm perfectly normal, mature answers please. For example my best friends grandma said one day she would marry this guy, not even knowing the boy, and did. Not sure how to describe how that's relivent, but opefully you understand.
Sorry this is probably spelt incorrect "daysjavu", but it's that feeling you get when you think your experiencing something that already happened before.