Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it good to buy a BlackBerry Unlocked phone from Ebay?

I am interested in buying a Blackberry strom 2 model Mobile phones.
    So I searched for deals in Ebay, Some of the vendors are selling at low prices like lessthan $200 ($189) with Unlocked.

Can I buy these phones? The seller is saying they are new, then why they are selling at low prices? Is there any pblms/ defects/used in phone?

I want to use this phone in India by Unlocking.

Ebay Link:
    http://cell-phones.shop.ebay.com/Cell-Phones-PDAs-/15032/i.html?rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=blackberry+storm+unlock ed&_cqr=true&_dmpt=Cell_Phones&_nkwusc=blackberry+ strom+unlocked&_rusck=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m301
    As you said, buying a locked phone is not possible becoz there is no time & also they will send the contract bills every month. $200 or less is good becoz in my currency it is equal to 9000. If I bought it in retail in my country it is 28,000.
    My direct question is can we trust these Ebay sellers? I dont know about these Ebay guys.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can buy a mobile from Ebay but take the point in mind how has the mobile been unlocked. If it has been unlocked by any software method or Flashing it may have vulnerable chances to give OS problem or any other software problem. If it has been unlocked using unlock code it would be safe to use. But it is really hard to find how has it been unlocked from Ebay. So it is better to buy a locked mobile and unlock it yourself at low cost. For example you can get a locked BB and get it unlocked at low cost using unlock code. You can get the unlock code from www.Superunlockcodes.com .Before that you can visit www.mobileunlockguide.com this site provides free unlocking instruction guide. to help you understand unlocking process better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information