Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Natalia
    because guys also do tat to girls and they might also want a nice guy with a good apperince

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same reason men judge women on how they look
    unfortunately, we see the outside before the inside
    most people are drawn to a certain type

alex
    Women judge everything. As well as men find imperfections too.

Perhaps they judge you because you seem unapproachable, but hey, everyone judges everyone. Judgment is usually a source from first/visual impression. But don't worry too much, it happens to absolutely everyone. Like celebrities. (I was really sarcastic in that last sentence..).

jen
    I'm 220 and 23, I have this girl who is tottaly into me... I don't know why either... She is kind of hot, I don't understand really what she see's in me. She is used to dating buff military men and I'm just a overweight loser. I was frank with her on the phone, I said listen I'm 220, i'm not rich and I don't have anything going for me. I said your hot you can get any guy you want and yet your calling me all the time. Her answer was I love your personality.

Those type of women are very rare,

Anyways, I'm trying to get back to where I was before I got depressed and gained so much weight. I can totally vouch that most women(when I was handsome) dated me cause of my looks not because of my personality(that is just a rare case).

I have been using weight watchers online and it has really worked... I thought it would be a gimmick but it does work.

ignant_slob
    They judge each other in the same way, so it's just because they are judgmental.

And women judge each other by the way they look more than guys judge the women by the way they look. They tend to do this and then lay the blame on men, thus making it seem in their minds that the men are the ones being critical of the way they look.

Gir Luvr
    well im a "women" and i judge guys on how they look BUT i did date this one guy that was "husky" 2 and he just had a really nice face (he was HAWWT) and a awesome personality try 2 work on those things and maybe a girl will ask u out

Just me
    only the shallow judge on how one looks. Personally if you have a nice personality and good sense of humor I'd be attracted to you. If you are good looking its a bonus. I don't look at the wrapping I want to find out what is on the inside. If a woman is looking at just the wrapping you don't want her.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    some don't! i don't do that! i judged guys on how they r like when they treat other people and me! u don't have 2 worry about the crap that other people say! and i hate that about people! like people say that i am too much of a prep! but i am not just cause i wear a bow in my hair and wear hollister and abrecombie, and my boyfriend is the captain of the football team doesn't classify me as a prep! cause i am not a snob! and i don't hang out with the "cool" kids at skool! don't worry about what other people say! the only thing that matters is what u think of ur self

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information