I currently have a G1 and I pretty much hate it. Sometimes I will be getting a call and press the send button but nothing and I miss the call, the phone force closes apps and freezes like nothing, its big bulky, and the simple stuff that it can't do right highly angers me. As a result I am considering buying either a Sidekick LX 2009(least likely) or a Blackberry Curve 8900(most likely). But before purchasing either I wanted to know which would be better suited for me . I had the Blackberry 8320 and loved it. I wanted another Blackberry and the Storm came out but I was stuck with T-Mobile so I got the G1. I am a teenager but I know a lot about tech and the G1 in my opinion is far behind the 8900. So which phone in your opinion is better? I love the browser and ease of downloading apps on the G1. Are these features that excel on the 8900? I live in Miami but rarely get 3G and when I do its slow so that's not a big issue for me. My main question here is which out of the three is the best the LX 2009, 8900, or the G1. I like the screen and keyboard of the LX, the size and OS of the 8900, and the broswer of the G1. So which is best?