Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    imported_Ultima Weapon XIII
    Well as long as you know that flashing your xbox is against their policy, then you are ok. It is not illegal to flash your xbox, but it is illegal to use downloaded games on your console.
    As for the flashing goes: I have a few friends that did it too and they appear to be happy with doing so. I don't know how they get their games though, I try not to be a part of it.
    If something goes wrong with your xbox, remember that if your xbox is flashed then it will be out of warranty. You will need to repair it yourself or get a new one all together. You shouldn't have to worry too strongly about it these days though. You don't hear many stories about the RROD anymore.

Ultima Weapon XIII
    Well as long as you know that flashing your xbox is against their policy, then you are ok. It is not illegal to flash your xbox, but it is illegal to use downloaded games on your console.
    As for the flashing goes: I have a few friends that did it too and they appear to be happy with doing so. I don't know how they get their games though, I try not to be a part of it.
    If something goes wrong with your xbox, remember that if your xbox is flashed then it will be out of warranty. You will need to repair it yourself or get a new one all together. You shouldn't have to worry too strongly about it these days though. You don't hear many stories about the RROD anymore.

Gouvis

Is it a good idea to 'flash' my xbox?

I was really taken back when i went to go grab a copy of a game from my local game store, and realized the price was just so expensive these day's; 80 bucks for a game? so i decided to look up hacking or 'flashing' my xbox360, my question is, will it be worth the 40$ and what are the dangers of doing so?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information