Yes! This is rude and infantile behavior. Little two year olds like to take their clothes off and run around naked. But by the time you become an adult or close to it, you should have learned some decency and self respect.

Years ago, when my younger cousin was a teenager, they thought the neatest thing was to just go riding around and acting like a bunch of idiots. One time when they met up with me, their friend was all bloody and limping. I asked him what happened and he said as they were riding down the road, he decided to drop his pants and hang his butt out the window. When they rounded the corner, he fell out. He looked pretty messed up. They must have rounded the corner pretty fast for him to look like that. He should have been given a ticket. Served him right. This is VERY dangerous behavior.

You may think it's dumb to hang your butt out the window, but doing this is just as dangerous because people need to keep their eyes on the road, the people ahead of them, possible cars, stray dogs, jay walkers, etc that might just dart out in front of them or cut them off. If they see you and stare in shock, they will not be looking where they are going and this could easily cause an accident. That would be crash that you would have caused and if a cop happened to drive by right at that time and saw what you were doing, he would give you a ticket too or worse.

Learn some respect for others and responsibility.

And you're welcome for my preaching. People like this need to wake up and smell the coffee. They need these lectures now and then to snap them into reality.