Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...

J.D.B.

...Why do "journalists" let Harry Reid get a free pass when he abuses his power??? When senator Harry Reid (D) abused his power as a United States senator and tried to Have Rush LImbaugh taken off the air, you never heard a word about it from the news media. That is a very serious breach of powers and the country should have been told about it but it was glossed over and never reported. This to me just shows how biased the news media is against people who have high standards and want to keep the country strong(conservatives).My question is......
    Richard K you are a typical Liberal, all you did was call names and talk about a problem the man used to have, nothing of substance.EVER. Name calling and personal attacks, SO TYPICAL...

Richard K
    I wish others felt the same way. Limbaugh has a big ignorant, abusive mouth. Why anyone listens to him is beyond me. High standards? Certainly not Limbaugh He's a legend only in his own drug infected little brain.

Richard K
    I wish others felt the same way. Limbaugh has a big ignorant, abusive mouth. Why anyone listens to him is beyond me. High standards? Certainly not Limbaugh He's a legend only in his own drug infected little brain.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information