Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does the media want to scare us about Africa?

ok im not gonna lie my first time going to Africa i was scared of everything the media lieks to lie about ill never walk around on my own when I got there I found it was more safer than ENgland in certain ways like there is no black on black crime there yh there wars going on elsewhere but not where I was I went to clubs full of blacks n no fights dis is sumthing im not use to cause here in england always a fight
    is more scary in England than Africa ive almost been stabbed three times and I cant wander around London unless im looking for trouble yeah u fools may think its posh here n all dat bullshiit but I dont know any English people or posh people every1 finks all blacks r in gangs but were the number 1 targets for other blacks n gangs but in Africa i was in more peacfullness USA is the same as the UK dumb fuked up kids who have good lifes but wanna b gangsters is soo stupid in Affrica where there is real poverty n violence youll meet the most peacfull people no drug abuse no gangs I laugh at them advets now which make Africa look bad yh it may be poorer but they are more peacfull n no obsessed with stupid things like kids here. Africa beats the USA n UK anyday fuk money if u hav to hav alarms on everything n to protect urself cameras n drugs everywhere
    Lataquay im not West African you idiot Uganda & Seychelles is my ancestry n there in East Africa im not Ethiopian or Somali u stupid fools fink is only in East Arfifca
    Angelo F - u lil kid shut up wid de dumb names I have English names sadly I will change to African ones soon though

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you deny that you're West African?

Edit---------I love you too Kunta!

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Africa is a pretty big place. Agree with what you said, that the media does scaremonger. There are a few countries in Africa I wouldn't want to go to at the moment though e.g. Zimbabwe, Northern Nigeria, Somalia to name but a few.

Do you think that in the west, in the UK and US we are loosing our identity? Our sense of community? Our beliefs? Do we take things forgranted? Maybe this is part of the problem besides the drugs, crime, gangs, and clueless police, clueless politicians and not having enough prisons to put all criminals?

Good luck choosing an African name! A lot of people who think they're going for an African name end up with Arabian ones instead. I'd like to propose you choose the name of a great footballer e.g. Roger Milla or Lucas Radebe Or are they still too English sounding?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you checked out how much it cost's to fly there. Expensive. i would love to go though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm Moroccan and I have been to Africa 5 times, only Morocco though...I like it there?

The Seychelles looks nice...pretty close to Madagascar, right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fact that 100 million Africans think that they have free access to the UK.

Angelo F
    Hi Mathieu! Stop pretending that u love Africa so much
    from now on ur name is Mathieu Edwardson

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't know but i asked a lady form africa if it was like they show on tv and she said no. they just want to make money.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honour still exists in Africa to an extent. Where as the UK and USA have sold out to greed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information