Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are Harley Davidson Riders mean and rude?

even the religious HD owners curse and swear, use sexual innuendos toward women.
    when you complement them by saying "nice bike" they will either say, "you wish", or "get lost loser"
    when you walk into your neighborhood bar they threaten you

why?

voltmeter101
    I found that out too, i said nice bike to this guy, and he was like get lost, they are just stuck up! but when it relly comes down to it they really are no freaking better than you or I they are just ppl that probably got picked on in high school so dressing like a pirate and having a bike 3 times more money than anybody else it makes them feel like big men.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cruiser people and sport people are two different personalities. the best chance you have is with a v-rod owner but they are kinda traitors to to the traditional harley. because you say "nice bike" while on your imaginary "crotch rocket" they think your making fun of them (because im sure you rev it while you say it, in your imagination of course). sport bikers are usually idiots and tend to think they're all that even more than a harley owner. perfect example is you, you always think your better than harleys. its a type of bike just deal with it, if you cant then you don't deserve to ride.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how about you get your mouth off your sport bike boyfriends dick and quit being such a choad about this subject. apparently it must be the cum dripping off your lip that might be the buzzkill of your compliment. so, if your really that upset about the biker's attitude, just quit going around them and let this subject go. apparently they dont like you as much as you dont like them. have a good day dood.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They only screw with folks that don't ride. I just got back from a 5,000 mile road trip with better than 90 % of the bikes being Harleys. I got nothing but compliments, and courtesy along the road. I spent time in downtown Sturgis with thousands of Harley guys, some wearing colors, and still had no issues. Maybe you should start exploring what the common denominator of these HD issues, which would of course be you.
    Act like a punk and you get what you get around these guys, they just don't tolerate nonsense.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bart is just a metric poser

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they think they are all that and SO cool.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey bart just give them a thumbs up! they don't want hear nothing they already know they have the king of the U.S. bikes between their legs!

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ride a sport bike and I say: It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bart, not all Harley riders are mean and rude. My wife and I ride a Harley and the other Harley riders that I ride with are nice. Some riders seem to let the mystic of riding a Harley mean that they should act ruff and tuff. I'm not saying that it is all a show, because there are some riders that are ruff and tuff. When I meet riders like this I may or may not comment on their ride. It's just something you'll need to learn to sense.

Harley Rider,
    Kenny

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information