I have a 69 Suzuki t125.

For the record, it's a 2 stroke two cylinder 125cc motor. Honestly,

This is a project bike and doesn't run currently. the previous owner took all of the hoses off and replaced them with new ones, but never attached them fully, therefore, i have no idea where they go.

I have several manuals, but none of them say specifically.

there are 2 lines coming from the fuel tank next to each other, and i assume those are the main gas lines to the carbs. one carb has a hole closer to the floats, which i assume is for priming. there is a 3rd nipple on the gas tank that says prime, so it must attach there.

what i'm unsure about though is the other two hoses that basically attach at the bottom of the floats. they are currently not attached to anything, and they have screws in them that someone put there to apparently keep the gas from leaking out or something..

what are these supposed to be attached to? what do they do?

There is a tube running down the swing arm of the bike and down to where it meets the rear wheel... it's not attached to anything either.

should i assume that these two plugged wires are supposed to have a valve on them that runs to that tube that goes to the back of the bike? or do all of these have a different purpose that i don't know about.

it is a 2 stroke and the fuel and gas mixes automatically. i don't think they are oil lines.

would oil lines actually dump oil INTO a carb??????? that wouldn't make sense.

any advice is appreciated.....

one thing though.... in all kindness, don't say "get a new bike"

I'm sick of hearing that every time i post somewhere.. Its a hobby.... thanks