Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do people like having sex?

im wondering why because you know if you wanna get pregnant why can you just inject sperm in your vagina anyway if its like with condoms whats the point of condoms just use plastic bags god i don't wanna have sex when i grow up people tell me it hurts and i think ive gone through enough pain yet because you know babies any i shouldn't say that might not be able to have kids oh yeah this is coming from a 11 year old people

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well you wouldnt know cuz you havent experienced it...people seem to like messing with the word "sex". back then it was only meant at "making love" nowadays is "fun" and "pleasure". well u wanna be careful while having sex or u might get std's so plastic bags isnt a good idea.
    if you dont wanna have sex then you dont wanna have it just dont do it then
    and babies? after you give birth, your brain forces you to forget the pain..lol i learned this in Bio.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sex is simple. One hole, one stick, right?

0 <-----------------------------------------------

Easy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, this will probably offend you, but you're kinda young to understand it.
    You don't have all the hormones and stuff that make you horny. When you are older, you will change your mind.

There are many more reasons than just getting pregnant. It feels good and it releases endorphins that create a bond with your partner and all that. You can't use a plastic bag instead of a condom, it will break, and it's not really sanitary. Also, sex doesn't hurt, that's a myth. It only hurts if the person you're with is really rough.

Honestly, when I was your age, I thought sex was disgusting. I changed my mind, and you probably will eventually too.

first battle squadron
    you may not understand this at you're age , but it is a way to socialize , show love and affection for each other , relax , relieve stress , communicate and indeed pleasure each other

- at your age I shared a simmilar sentiment to you , but when you get older , you'll understand

best wishes

L

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People have sex because it's pleasurable and shows love(especially with guys.)
    Yes, first time hurts but it's only once.
    And your 11, by the time you reach 16 you won't be thinking the same way. Just wait for the right time with the right person.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information