...and so strictly that one screw up? and not being sorry for it can put you in hell to suffer for eternity. Now please folks don't be trying to tell me that hell in the bible didn't mean hell where you suffer for eternity, It is only recently where christians decided they don't need to abide by the bible as it now is only a guide lines and history book. Why are you so called true christians changing what the bible was agreed upon 50 years ago? If you are saying that the bible back then was interpreted incorrectly then what makes you believe you are interpreting the bible correctly now? Can you see as i do that the bible's meanings will always change as society changes. which means we actually have no idea what the bible interpretations mean. Why are you christians fighting for something which cannot be found?
AAAAAAR LOGIC POLICE How nice of you to notice the question mark. But let me enlighten you a bit ok. When you are typing a question when you run out of letters for the subject line it automatically puts a question mark at the end. But of course being the police you fail to read the rest of the question as you got stuck on the question mark part, I suggest you go back to the police academy
PATTYANNE let me ask you (Is what you believe about god and the bible absolute and universal fact? Or are they only just beliefs you have? Remember if you say they are absolute and universal facts then of course you will be able to show us your absolute proof. But if you cannot do this then we will understand that you are only stroking your ego and what you actually have is indeed only beliefs. Have a wonderful day