Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    stuart_mrphy

Why should I replace my HP notebook with a Mac book??

I'm just an average computer user, I just want to store and play my music, movies and photos and surf and download the internet.
    I have a feeling that I should upgrade to Mac, but why??

Tom H
    to the comment about sticking to what you know... what's the fun about that? if technology is not enjoyed then what is its purpose. Mac computers are a million times faster, more creative, more responsive and easier to use.
    You say you store music, pictures and movies. Macbooks are perfect for that. They are DESIGNED for that, they come with a range of programs that will let you have fun with your media.

The internet on a mac computer is much faster and plus mac computers are so much less likely to get viruses.

If you have any doubts, go into an Apple store and try one. You will see!

mind master
    u feel it u might have the answer too.. haha
    I think Microsoft is ok. I dont feel that much ok with mac so i think MS is ok.

mom-of-1.5
    why...? because mac's are awesome!
    A bit more pricey but in my opinion worth the money!
    I've had my mac for 3 years now and wouldn't go back to a pc, ever.

Nick D
    I am currently on MacBook and i am loving it with the different software, like for example you can make the most professional movies ever using your mac. You can also have a function that switches you from Macintosh Software to Windows Software on the same computer. Mac's are also extremely easy to use. Mac's ca also download well and have safari which is the best Internet explorer in the world(recently proved). Mac's also play movies and photo's and music extremely well. Also you can transfer your movies,music and pictures on to extremely looking DVD'S in almost a touch of a button. Mac's are also the best computers i have ever had because we have never had a problem with nor our work Mac, our home Mac or Mac Book . I hope that helps and shows you the benefits of Mac Book. You don't have to swap from hp to mac because HP's are good too but mac's are extremely fantastic

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information