Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

do i need to wear a tampon for dancing? please answer?

I do dancing on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and I do 5 different styles of dance So Do I have to wear a tampon or a pad but ihavent gotten my period yet but for about 2 or 3 months I've had pinkish red streeks through my discharge and around 1 or 2 months ago I had to drops of blood with a bit of black in it and it was also dark red as well and around that time i had a strong odor down there and im getting a strong odor agein also what is the best tampon brand to buy with an applicator and when I do splits will it be affected because I go right to the floor and what I discribed earlier was that my period thanks all answers will help

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetheart, you've asked this same question sixteen times. One of the answers must appeal to you.

No, no tampon. Go to the doctor and get checked. Black streaks and a smell is not normal. When your period comes, use pads for the first few so you know what your period is like, how much you bleed, then move to Tampax tampons with the cardboard applicator.

For now, wear a panty liner when you dance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tampax I must agree is the best tampon brand. You can pick the thickness that suits you and they have applicators too.

To be safe I would wear a tampon because bads can show through your clothes and they can be quite uncomfortable if you want a lot of movement.

If your doing the splits, I must say you'd feel a bit weird at first but the feeling "full", you'll get used to it after a while.

And yes that does appear to be your period, luckily you've started off with it pretty light but it can get heavier so always carry a tampon or pad with you incase it starts.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tampax I must agree is the best tampon brand. You can pick the thickness that suits you and they have applicators too.

To be safe I would wear a tampon because bads can show through your clothes and they can be quite uncomfortable if you want a lot of movement.

If your doing the splits, I must say you'd feel a bit weird at first but the feeling "full", you'll get used to it after a while.

And yes that does appear to be your period, luckily you've started off with it pretty light but it can get heavier so always carry a tampon or pad with you incase it starts.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    firstly, yes you are starting to get your period, you are turning into a woman, congratulations.

As for dancing. Well it doesn't really matter, do whatever feels more comfortable for you. Pads usually give just as much protection as tampons, but just make sure you buy a reliable brand like libra.

You may find that using a tampon hurts a bit, because you are still a virgin and they are quite invasive if you are not sexually active. So if it hurts or you feel uncomfortable, dont worry, its perfectly normal and just use a pad, it will be fine. and just check it every couple of hours to see if you need to change it.

hope this helped you.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tampax Pearl!!! They're perfect for that kind of situation. And let me tell ya, you'll fall in love with them : ) I know I'm a pearl girl. Good luck!

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tampax Pearl!!! They're perfect for that kind of situation. And let me tell ya, you'll fall in love with them : ) I know I'm a pearl girl. Good luck!

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information