Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1984 Dodge Ram 150 Marksman ed. truck?

Okay, my grandparents have a 1984 Dodge Ram 150 with a 318 5.2, 4 speed (3.21 gears and 9.25 rear end), short bed, 2wd. It does have a small amount of rust on the bed around the wheels. They told me that they would sell me this for about $650 I like the looks and the performance of the truck but I was just wondering if it was a good buy and are there any good performance parts out for these trucks.

Also I recently just put primer on the bed and I would like to paint the bed the same color it was (white) but I can't find the tag on the truck to tell what color of white it is.

Thank you.
    I recently was looking at the bed of the truck and found some wording where a decal used to be, it said something like "Marksman" or something and I wanted to know if there was such thing as a Marksman edition truck or if it was just a decal somebody added. If you find out any information on a Marksman edition truck please send pictures so I could see them.

If you look under the hood, on the drivers side, you should find a small rectangular plate with a few rows of small grouped letters and numbers. The paint is most likely PW1. The parts dept. at your dealer should be able to tell you what nameplates were available.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information