Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rooftop Lovers |Chloe King ღ Alek Petrov| #10: "Just be happy, at least for this moment, you’re safe." - Alek

Maria102375 - welcome

I agree that Brian neeRAB a better storyline and honestly has he really tried to get to know Chloe? Yeah they just keep on telling us that he likes her but not showing us their connection.

Rooftop Lovers |Chloe King ღ Alek Petrov| #10: "Just be happy, at least for this moment, you’re safe." - Alek

He can't be actually dead, he'll come back next season like Hi!

I wasn't expecting Jasmine being stabbed and wtf, that guy is Alek's brother?!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

We can cross #4 off our wishlist.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

True you're right it has been BC heavy so it is likely that we will get alek/Chloe. I totally don't mind it being slow cause I love the angst and build up. Most people did ship Chloe/alek from the very beginning.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So late tonight but this episode

I feel really bad for Alek, and I don't think Chloe intentionally sent out to hurt him with her thinking she loves Brian. She's a teenager, so I know she's bound to make mistakes and be unsure of what to do or what she's feeling, but after all of this, I hope she's learned enough to honestly figure out what she wants. I highly doubt Brian is dead (probably just paralyzed), and while I wouldn't mind him permanently out of the picture, I think he neeRAB to stick around for Chloe to get her feelings for him out of her system, or for her to act on her feelings.

I feel so bad for Alek. Creepy, evil Zane is his brother. That really threw me because I knew his parent's supposedly died in the slaughter, but there was no mention of siblings. I'm guessing Valentina is going to die, so I hope Alek gets justice.

I wonder if this will bring Alek and Chloe even closer, or if these events will put more distance between them? All I know is that I need more of this show, so ABC Family really neeRAB to announce a pick up soon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just want to get a s2. That's all I care about. I have faith in the writers.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hummm intriging idea. Yeahh I was thinking maybe she was feeling out of her comfort zone aka safety zone as well...or it could have meant she felt as if she was being watched even with alek there...I mean how could you not feel SAFE with ALEK as your protector hehehe

PAULLL! He's the best. :love: Love Paul, love Stefan, love everything.

I'll tweet it

I'm anxious about the epi.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree i really didnt think i would ship them like i do now. but now im kind of obsessed :lol: im blaming Alek!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ooh that's a great idea. We have quite a few moments to choose from. Can't wait for more in the season finale.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information