Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mybuttstinks2008

Why is Obama currently Failing in your EYES?

Do you live in another world? GW Bush did a good job getting us out of the Clinton recession? What recession? GW got us into a depression, well him and the rest of our elected officials.The guy has been in office less than a week, give him a chance. Do you have any suggestions or do you just want to complain?

MyCatsName.Is.Mittens

As of this morning and seeing the news, yes he is still breathing he is failing in my eyes!

chadillac86

Pardon my question, but care to share what are you smoking? "President Bush did a great job of getting us out of that and he had the most job growth in history."Baloney! Just one many "small" factual errors.

myble saxtings

no ...he has been president 3 DAYS and bush has had 8 years to screw everything up. you people are unreal and it's not what you say, but what limbaugh and o'rielly have told you to say

Chained Boxer

He is not falling in my eyes.On the contrary he is doing a hell of a job.Oh and Bush sucked big times the hell with him.

Chad T

He's not. I don't know where you get your information from but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If you want to provide facts to support your broad brush, unsubstantiated talking points then I'll respond. Otherwise why should I bother when you don't seem particularly interested in the truth anyway?

Chadd

That you are an outright liar.During Bush reign there were only 3 million jobs created.When Clinton was president more then 21 million jobs were created.BTW---the recession didn't start until 2 months after Bush took office.The current financial meltdown didn't start until 12/2007!

mybratt66

You Neo Con's are starting already? At least the Democrats got behind Bush until he showed how COMPLETELY incompetent he was. You people are un-American.

mybribri03

He's following a poorly conceived leftist agenda

mybizyagottaknowthat2

I don't know what planet you live on but its not earth! The most job growth in history, in the last 6 months 2 million jobs have been lost. He's second to HH to jobs lost during their admin( but I'm sure HH is one of your hero's also). And if you ever watched a reliable new out let you would know that an economy rescue package is in congress right now, he outlined it many times. So when you get some facts and can make at least a somewhat Intelligent inquiry come back and try again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information