Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dan in Miami
    I am a Florida voter. I voted this past Saturday. There were plenty of Obama t-shirts sitting in line with me, so, I'd say your charge is pretty bogus.

In FACT . . . . . . ACORN is under indictment in no less than a dozen states for VOTER FRAUD . . . . all to put Barack Hussein Obama in the White House.

Dan in Miami

king_davis13
    I hope that America is is past all the history and truly hope there will be none of that this year. I do however believe that if Obama is elected he will probably be assassinated or something. This would be extremely bad because Biden is an idiot. I think the only reason Obama picked him is because every president in history has been an old white dude except for Clinton and he had an old white dude for vice. Americans are afraid of inexperience and need to know that who ever they elect has enough balls to protect the country. Obama and Biden together is the worst possible thing that could happen to this country. God help us if they win.

bwlobo
    You'll probably see a lot of cheeks with a "B" tattoo. This deceitful, despicable act of made up hype apparently is the fiercest it will get from those whites.

barbwire
    I don't think those tactics are working this time. According to the news I have read, black people are turning out in record numbers to vote early.

chris K
    Who knows what crazy people will do.

Christopher K
    Some fringe players might indulge in that crap but the majority will not.

Emily:]
    also how brain washed obama has some people.
    i dont like him.
    and im not trying to say your brain washed.
    but some are.

Recycle Bin
    of course this country is racist
    not the country itself
    but some people who live here
    do you know how sick i am of security guards following me in the store because i am Mexican or when people speak Spanish to me?

white people can do anything they so please
    they are not discriminated against

king_davis13
    I hope that America is is past all the history and truly hope there will be none of that this year. I do however believe that if Obama is elected he will probably be assassinated or something. This would be extremely bad because Biden is an idiot. I think the only reason Obama picked him is because every president in history has been an old white dude except for Clinton and he had an old white dude for vice. Americans are afraid of inexperience and need to know that who ever they elect has enough balls to protect the country. Obama and Biden together is the worst possible thing that could happen to this country. God help us if they win.

bluechristy12
    EVIL ACTIONS
    BEGETS EVIL ACTIONS
    IN RETURN.
    SOME DAY GODS JUSTICE
    WILL COME BACK UPON THESE BIGOTS
    7 TIMES HARDER.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information