Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    deathcab999
    I'm an atheist and I agree that Jesus existed. There is historical evidence of this. I do not believe however that he was the son of God. I'm in highschool and there are maybe three paragraphs about Jesus in our entire book. They just call him a prophet. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Fireball
    He did and He still does....we should leave it to the ministers since teachers arent qualified to teach relig except in pvt schools..

novangelis
    There are still zero contemporary records of the life of Jesus. All texts are written decades after, at the earliest. There is no historical means to know if there was one person, several people, or none to who the acts reported correspond. Even religious scholars do not deny this.

rkered
    I am an atheist, and I dont doubt that somewhere in history, jesus was a real person. I do not believe that he was the son of god, performed miracles, or rose from the dead.

I'd like to see your atheist historian source.

And jennifer, the theory of evolution is science, and should be taught in science class. Just because science damages the creationist arguments, doesnt mean it isnt correct.

Either way creation shouldnt be taught in school. Evolution has evidence to back it up, creationism has no legitimate scientific evidence to support it.

Christian101
    I don't quite understand your question, but what I have also noticed is that some atheists try to argue that Jesus didn't exist when I remember being taught at a pubic high school that he did.......it was also in the book

Christian101
    I don't quite understand your question, but what I have also noticed is that some atheists try to argue that Jesus didn't exist when I remember being taught at a pubic high school that he did.......it was also in the book

papatwitch
    Jesus was here. He was a good Rabbi! What Jesus taught and what the christians believe is 2 different things. Do not insult Jesus by praying in His name. No christian has the right to pray in someone's name other than their's.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information