Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"Daria" Returning to TeenNick This Saturday (May 15)

All legalities aside, I don't think that Daria would be a good fit for Cartoon Network, unless Turner were to develop a specially made block for Daria to air during. Sort of an Adult Swim-lite that could air between Toon and AS.

Sorry won't be watching. It's not like ratings will help in a 6th season or DVD release. It aired the exact same time it did on MTV and targeted the same audience yet had to be edited?!? If they're so paranoid they're going to offend someone then why air Daria at all? The whole show is about her offending people.

Like most Daria fans, I preordered the DVD. I was amazed to get all 5 seasons including 2 movies and extras for $27!!! Swore it was $45 but amazon refunded me somehow.

I know teen Nick would never air all that and what's with the timeslot?!? They seriously think that will help boost DVD sales? DVR, well I already have the DVD so why? And a marathon?!? Worse idea ever! Marathons chase away viewers who want to watch something else, and those who like the show get burned out that they stop watching other air dates

I recorded these in hopes that these wouldn't have the music edited out of them like on the DVD set. It turns out that they were, so I just deleted them from my DVR and I'm just watching the DVDs from the set.

When I first heard about this I thought that Daria was coming back on a full-schedule basis. I still hope that they bring this back even thought its on DVD now.

hmm intresting. then again, what is the point of having TeenNick if it skews to the same audience as Nickelodeon. I wonder if anybody really runs the network at all. Are they going to depend on Degrassi forever?

It's interesting then they'll re-air Daria, but I doubt then TeenNick might air Clone High and Undergrads as well unless doing lots of edits in these series.

I for one am glad TeenNick aired this Daria marathon. I?ve never really watched the show before, so I DVR?d all the episodes. So far, I?ve watched the first six that aired. I?m really liking what I?ve seen. Shame I never watched the show before. I?d also be happy if they continued to play it, even late at night.

From what I saw, the episodes weren't edited either. I think the show is worth putting on latenights on TeenNick.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information