Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SleepingGypsy

What Keyboard Key Are You [quiz]?

You Are "enter"Some people might try to say you're impulsive and rash.You like to consider yourself decisive and committed instead.You don't have a lot of trouble making very final decisions.You trust your instincts, and you don't waver. You just go for it!Aries SunCancer Moon?

bethl

You Are "enter"Some people might try to say you're impulsive and rash.You like to consider yourself decisive and committed instead.You don't have a lot of trouble making very final decisions.You trust your instincts, and you don't waver. You just go for it!I'm an Aries right on the edge of Taurus though.

thelibertine

You Are "delete"Some people might try to say you're standoffish and aloof.You prefer to think of yourself as a person of few words.You like to live simply, speak simply, and act simply. It's all about editing.No wonder you're the first person your friends call when they need a mess cleaned up! so not true btw... if a friend call me to get their crap cleaned up, i'd tell them to piss off

an0therrepublicanmoron

capital Fdont knowdont know pisces

KerlahnaB

I am TabSome people might try to say that you're always spaced out.You do tend to be a dreamer, but you're also a great multitasker.You work quickly and efficiently. So it's no problem if you goof off a little while you're working.And if people want to think you're flakey, that's fine. You're getting more done than they are. I'm Taurus.

MagicalPinkUnderwear

You Are "esc"Some people might try to say that you're unreliable or flighty.But you can't help it. You're always finding yourself in sticky situations.You're willing to bail if things are looking bad. You are quite impatient.For you, having to escape every now in then is the price of taking risks. And you're not about to stop taking risks! Sagittarius sunLeo moonAqua risng

Karina6133

You Are "delete"Some people might try to say you're standoffish and aloof.You prefer to think of yourself as a person of few words.You like to live simply, speak simply, and act simply. It's all about editing.No wonder you're the first person your friends call when they need a mess cleaned up!Sagittarius sunSagittarius moonCapricorn rising~~~

msK8707

You Are "esc"Some people might try to say that you're unreliable or flighty.But you can't help it. You're always finding yourself in sticky situations.You're willing to bail if things are looking bad. You are quite impatient. For you, having to escape every now in then is the price of taking risks. And you're not about to stop taking risks! Aries SunLibra MoonLibra Rising

WhisperImWaiting

You Are "esc"Some people might try to say that you're unreliable or flighty.But you can't help it. You're always finding yourself in sticky situations.You're willing to bail if things are looking bad. You are quite impatient.For you, having to escape every now in then is the price of taking risks. And you're not about to stop taking risks! Virgo SunSagittarius MoonSagittarius Rising

Buri

You Are "delete"Some people might try to say you're standoffish and aloof.You prefer to think of yourself as a person of few words.You like to live simply, speak simply, and act simply. It's all about editing.No wonder you're the first person your friends call when they need a mess cleaned up!===All I know is that I'm a Pisces lol I have no clue what all that Sun, Moon, and Rising stuff is about :-(

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information