Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ashleyt

M&M # 19 : Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.

Aww pretty :love: I love that scene from Wipeout!

xmag

M&M # 19 : Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.

Posting some pretty by Clod81 for the thread:

xmag

I had forgotten about those dumbasses. But the FBI or the army would have to think about Laurie, if she has a link or not with Roswell and then go and find Laurie's aunt and uncle. Would the army or the FBI go that far?

xmag

Hmm, maybe through Laurie, Michael's kind of sister. Isabel could contact her in her dreams as well as contact the parents in their dreams, to give instructions about what to send to Laurie. I don't think that Laurie Dupree was on the army's radar. They didn't know of her familial link with Michael.

Rainstorm Jenny

Wow I cant believe I never been asked to be on the list. Could I be added?

ashleyt

I wonder if there was any way to send those things to the gang?

Caliina

tftnt :yay:

ashleyt

They could find out through Laurie's Aunt and Uncle :nod:

xmag

Oh, yeah, no doubt that Maria kept it. It's not like her to get rid of it. But after Graduation, hmm no, I don't think she had it with her. She had to go pretty quickly and lots of her stuff had to stay at Amy's, like Alex's guitar. Which probably made Maria sad.

ashleyt

I really love their scenes in Toy House :lol: I wonder if she still has the napkin holder?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information