Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

First E90 Pics!!

no US 3G. at least not as of yet. as of right now, the specs arent confirmed(?). i could be wrong on that though

First E90 Pics!!

Obviously they have other countries manufacture their handsets but I would be very very surprised if most of the design and development didnt come out of Finland. What cost cutting would there be by passing off the design elements to a lesser company or person. Are you saying that they let monkeys design their phones and they send them in for approval?

....and Nokia has always been a cutting edge fashion forward company.

First E90 Pics!!

its still ugly, may part with my e61 for this though. the bottom is what kills it looks like a large chin.

thank you rcadden

First E90 Pics!!

nice phone but a bit ugly =)

First E90 Pics!!

that is correct. So that's why US 3G (as it is now) means jack to me as I won't hop over to the Orange for it. Don't hold your breath for Nokia to put out anything spectacular though, I bet the first quadband 3G to be an HTC product.

First E90 Pics!!

interesting, I personally think I really like the style/looks. I guess, though, if you compare it to previous communicators, anything's an improvement. I'm more interested to know what kinda radio it's packing.

First E90 Pics!!

you're probably right with the HTC being first to add quadband 3G.

First E90 Pics!!

man...the more i read about this phone the more i want it!! can you imagen watching a movie on this bad boy! i hope we can stream videos off youtube!

First E90 Pics!!

How nice would the TV-Out feature be on an E90. That's one of the main reasons I'm sticking to my plans of getting an N95 regardless of which comes out first...the hard part is figuring a way to justify both.

First E90 Pics!!

Had a major morning brain fart.

I was like "Wtf the E90 is already out and about" (BMW) lol!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information