Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your Top Five Anime Characters and Why

1.domon kassuh
    2. master asia
    see my first 2 kicked a building up with there bare hands and destroyed giant robots with a sash and head band
    3.mic sounder 13 he will system change pop in disk X and **** will blow while he playing awesome guitar rifts
    4.leopard octo-pod ***** he dont drink tea he scans it
    5.and last my homie in the back Koji Kabuto his robot is made from the number 1 god of Olympus thats right Zeus and if that anit enough he use rust hurricane and melt you foo

in fact just the first 2 can beat all of your combined because 1 will chop you up with a broken ass sword and the other stab you with a sash

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. Kira (Death Note), because he did what was right, regardless of what others thought, and died for it.
    2. Zero (Code Geass), for pretty much the same reason.
    3. Alucard (Hellsing), Because he kicks ass.
    4. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), I can relate to him. He's a very well designed character, and he kicks ass when he needs to.
    5. Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood), because he's just a nice person, and he kicks ass when he needs to.

My list leaves out a lot of my favorite characters, because I have way more than 5.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1. Vegeta (DBZ), oh come on this guy is like the quintessential shonen anime badass anti-hero. Also, develops way more as a character than anyone else in that series.

2. Yagami Light (Death Note), even though Death Note was absolute garbage, Light made it somewhat watchable. Anime protagonist with a God-complex to an almost psychotic extent? Yes please. Rest of that cast was horribly two-dimensional and the plot was way too convoluted, and just seemed really forced to me.

3. Lucy (Elfen Lied), because she actually has some depth of character, and has a really sad and touching background. Also, tits.

4. Ichimaru Gin (Bleach), not that he's a particularly good character, but I just like his voice actor and how his motivations and true allegiance can still be so ambiguous even though he was established as an antagonist from the get-go and was only ever revealed to be a subordinate antagonist.

5. can't think of any more, anime characters are crap, by and large

Lelouch - Code Geass
    Ikkaku - Bleach
    Asch - Tales of the Abyss
    .... yeah that's all I got.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rorouni Kenshin(Rorouni Kenshin): Because he was quite the crazy assassin, but turned around to do some good in his life. quite admirable
    Mirai Onozoawa(TM8.0): She was such a depressed little girl before everything changed in her life, now she's doing her best to deal with her future, and trying to become a more optimistic person
    Nobue Ito(ichigo Mashimaro): She's a nictoine addict that has most say in final matters. She's always borrowing money from her sister, but is quite the comedic character. I don't think the series would be as interesting without her
    Ebichu(Oruchuban ebichu): full of compliments and praise, and so downright stupid.
    Ui Hirasawa(k-on!): She's very mature for her age, always looking after her older sister, and giving her compliments even though she lacks skill and basic comprehension.

Also, .Suke you're suppose to explain why you like the characters, and you don't even have five -_-'''

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

In no Particular order.
    Yoh Asakura-He easygoing,nice,and laid-back.I also like his headphones.
    Hikaru Shindo-He ambitious and I like his personality overall.
    Obito Uchiha-He's funny and pulls pranks like Naruto.I also like his features.
    Sango-She's super sexy.
    Son Goku-I like the demon in him and I like his confident personality.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Edward Elric (FMA) cute and funny loves how he spazzes out when someone mentions him being short and puny

Haruhi Suzumiya (HSNY) - She is GOD whats not to love?

Bernkastel (Umineko) - Not much is said about her yet but i still love her! She is intelligent and cute!

Shana (SNS) - so cute when embarrassed, loves melon pan

Rika (Higurashi) - Cute and is intelligent and never gives up on her quest to create a perfect world for her and her friends

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

C.C.
    She is an amazing character. She's gorgeous, sarcastic, graceful, elegant, sexy, mysterious, powerful, manipulative, controlling, arrogant, funny, etc.
    I love her history of being tortured her whole life. I feel sad for her...

Lelouch vi Britannia
    He is my favorite male character of all time. He does what he has to to get what he wants. He's not evil or good. He's both.

Haruhi Suzumiya
    She's a GOD for pete's sake. I love her personality, IMO, she's hilarious.

Kallen Kouzuki
    She's very spunky. She's sexy and determined. AN AMAZING MECHA PILOT, too.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1: Edward Elric the fullmetal alchemist
    2: Dark Mousy
    3: Zero Kiryu
    4: Rider
    5: Kurama

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 - Kenshin Himura (Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin) - From the moment I saw him I knew that he was something special when it came to Anime characters. Time and time again he proved me right and when I saw Samurai X Reflections a little part of me died. Thats how much of an impact that character had on me.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

2 - Eikichi Onizuka (GTO) - This guy omg.... If you have seen this anime then you know what I mean. You really wouldnt know it from first impressions but this guy is wise beyond his years and has the perversion of 1000 lonely men. He has a great heart but is misunderstood so much. Through it all tho you can depend on him to come through for you.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

3 - Harima (School Rumble) - Another HUGELY misunderstood character but also with a heart of gold(at least when it comes to Tenma.) Halfway through season 1 I found myself relating to this character and thats what drew me more to him. His failed adventures at telling the girl of his dreams how he really feels about her is something I can relate to.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

4 - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) - One of the most interesting characters Ive had the pleasure of meeting. Simply put, Im still trying to figure him out. He is cool, smart, lovable(as Faye shows us) and overall a man driven by his past and his attitude towards life.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

5 - Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) - One of the most human characters I've seen. From the first episode to the last he showed me what it was to be a brother. Putting everything on the line to save ones brother with little to no care about his safety. Time and time again he will show you a wide range of human emotions. In the end it was only right what he did for his brother.
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information