Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Conan O'Brien did a funny piece on his show last night about how new & improved Nyquil now helps people fall asleep faster because every box comes with a free Phill Collins CD.

Worst Metal Band Ever?

worst ever?

choirboys

filth

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

i am a product of the 80's and don't understand how anyone could put metallica in this category. i agree that their new music is bad but the old stuff is awesome. it is because of this band that we have decent metal today. if you listen to alot of the newer banRAB coming out. you can hear alot of metallica influence in them. also i don't know how a band that just got inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame could be the worst ever. i guess millions of fans are wrong. if you want to talk bad let's talk about some of the 80's banRAB that claimed to be metal but were nothing but posers. like trixter or europe. these were not only bad hair banRAB they were just bad banRAB period.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

I didn't know Limp Bizkit was considered metal, but if that's the case than they get my vote as one of the worst. Perhaps the fact that I couldn't even recognize it as such should be a telling sign.

Plus, Fred Durst is a douche.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

just because your profile says 22 doesnt mean you are 22. if i put myself as 101 years old, that doesnt mean im really 101 years old. and you dont act anywhere around 22 years old, you're just showing us all that you're a stupid kid pretending to be 22.

Linkin Park is way more overrated than Linkin Park. take notice that a lot of people started listening to LP not for him, but for JayZ. they dont give a **** about Linkin Park, they're just listening because JayZ formed with them. and then they say "OMG LP rocks!!!" if that doesnt scream "overrated", i dont know what does. Slayer only looks overrated because every metal head likes them. well, they want talented music. Slayer is extremely talented music. Linkin Park is not talented music, because their synthesis/piano/whatever is VERY untalented, and they dont need turntables, but they do, because thats all that guy could do. thats not very talented. Slayer's merabers all have great talent, great music, and thats why so many people like them. because theyre really really talented. thats not overrated. banRAB like U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, LINKIN PARK, Muse, Hoobastank, and a bunch of those stupid mainstream banRAB are EXTREMELY overrated and untalented. thats because most people listen to what the radio plays only, and never bother to search for music from the music store. thats probably what you do, huh?

saying heavy metal sucks ass means you think that talent sucks ass. and its true isnt it? you're jealous of talented banRAB, so you say they suck. thats why you listen to pop, techno, pop-rock, alternative, r&b, rap, and disco. you're listening to a bunch of untalented music and staying away from your jealousy of talented music. your only acception of talent is jazz. but who cares? its rare that you see anyone listen to jazz anymore. metal is real talent. you just cant accept that.

in conclusion, you arent a music know-it-all, you're just a loser who is bothering people on rabroad.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Slayer pwns fo sho d00d.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Mushroomhead and thats it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

alright, idiot, explain to me how pop stars are real music...when the intrumental behind their voices is just generic. explain to me how disco is real music when it is just generic instruments as well. explain to me how rock is any different than metal aside from the way the instruments are played. explain to me how this makes any sense whatsoever in your wee little brain. metal is not a bunch of itios jumping around screaming into microphones. that would be Linkin Park. MOST metal on the other hand is very well brought together pieces of music that actually mean something. It isn't all about "OMG OMG YOU BROKE MY HEART KILL ME. OMG OMG. I CANT TIE MY SHOES. KILL ME" Metal music is about other things too which makes it more enjoyable to listen to. Millions and millions of songs have been recorded with the same type of retarded themes and it gets old, generic and dare i say it, "STOCK" ahaha. On another token you can't say metal sucks ass. You are allowed to say it's not your style of music and I don't understand why everyone and their mother is being so mean to you because you don't like it. It's just not your choice of music. Which is okay I guess, although I do think you don't have very good taste in music. Music is music, whatever you choose to listen to is your taste...So. Woof.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

BULL****!!! change your name RIGHT NOW!! YOU SUCK AT MUSIC, YOU LOSER 13 YEAR OLD DICKBAG!!! oh, and saying Slayer is overrated, you should really consider how overrated LP is. so far, you've proven yourself knowing NOTHING abotu music. so CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!

is that Megadeth in your profile for favorite band? looks like it. now, you're required to get a stapler and smash it on the rim of your lips, and everything will become better.

now i cant decide if i hate you or not, because i like this quote and hate the above quote.

Pantera are more legendary than Linkin Park, and even though Pantera's out of business, Linkin Park will NEVER reach Pantera's fame. and i dont get you. Pantera is kick ass metal.

Worst Metal Band Ever?

eh, i really meant for the metallica and slayer, i dont really care for slipknot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information