Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Yes it is. I get a kick out of pointless arguements.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

ok then the Load twins from Metallica are a double disc? And wouldn't all the songs the wrote during Toxicity that appeared on Steal this album, thats a double disc. Anyways...

SOAD is the new old Metallica. The single is great and frankly I think we can expect a career of logevity and solid music production.

Probably the new meraber of the few baRAB that have the ability to play stadiums (well) which only a few banRAB ever can do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

i wasted 50 bucks on a system of a down and a marsvolta show. worst show ive ever been too. over priced and over rated. static x sucks too. up the punx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Every one always rave about Toxicity but in my opinnion the self titled album is just a notch better

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

I don't agree... the self titled album was great, but it feels like a bit of aared down Toxicity in places.... to me the band had found more of it's personality and flair by the time Toxicity was recorded...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

I didn't quite contradict myself... I said a ****ty song with catchy tunes/lyrics pissed me off, and a decent song with catchy tunes/lyrics was one I could stomach. Then I said I find a catchy tune/lyric set refreshing once in a while.

S'all good though. As long as we're in agreement on the last part.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

my mistake. i didnt realize they were being released in different months.

System of a Down

Their alright, their first and second cd are alright but after that.........complete crap!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Wow, you could've just said "It should be you're", yet instead you went on a whole rant about it?. Don't sit here and try and prove someone elses idiocy, when you aren't Mr. Perfect grammar yourself. You're statement should technically be.

I almost forgot to mention your idiocy. "I can tell that your stupid." Wow, I can tell that you're more intelligent than everyone else here. Learn the English Language before you claim to be as intelligent (or more intelligent) then me, or anyone else. Obviously the quote "your stupid" doesn't make much sense, but the quote "you're stupid" would. Hopefully, you'll graduate third grade this year. I hope your mother's teaching you while you're proving how durab you really are on the net.

You capitlized a bunch of worRAB and added a bunch of not needed spaces between the sentences in there, that whole post should've been one paragraph. There are other errors, i'm too lazy to point them out. Quit being a grammar nazi when you suck at it yourself.

I also don't get why you got unbanned, you spam and are, well an idiot. You go off on long rants that have nothing to add to the topic. You also tend to go on rants similar to the one here that are hypocritcal and pointless.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

System of a Down

Too political. Political banRAB suck. Who would rather rock out to a political agenda then good ol' hate music?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information