Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

- MoTo Q coming to cricket -

i got to say this The Q really suck. Sorry if i jump over you guys but it really does. What kind of smart phone or PDA with out touch screen. Why do they make the screen so big and not having touch screen. More over the price is a jack a.s.s. damn. and Mr Candid i saw your fn coming soon phone lg chocolate, a900 and krazor. Well give you some addvice heheh i don't know if you want it but, unless you get the lg chocolate for free then it ok but dont buy it. A900 is ok one think i do'nt like it is from sprint which never work well with cricket because mostly it runing java. Krazor is good to go but dont get one from sprint altel phone is the best for converting to cricket.

:stupid: Am I the only one that has a really hard time accepting this as a legitimate opinion?

&&&

the phones will be coming to cricket and will be cricket branded. they will not be flashed phones, so the revelance to how they work after being flashed from one carrier or another is not the issue. also, please try to make sense when you post. you sound like an uneducated twit.

who said about branded or not branded

and sorry for sound like "uneducated" my parent are poor so they dont have enought money to paid for my education so i have to learn on my own beside i did learn a second language "thank you" for your point Mr educate man. :clapping:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can we NOT insult people while on this forum please? We work together here, not against eachother.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i'm with you jammis. There are a lot of people here are very smart and very helpful. I learned alot from forum to forum and help any one if i can because they help me a lot. And also many of people are very "educated" and "un-educated" like me yeh :clapping:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think that we all should be happy that cricket is getting newer phones...especially the motorola q. I have toyed with the verizon version and while i somewhat agree that it would be better with a touchscreen its ok that it doesnt...it wont please everybody but im patiently waiting for its release

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

so, i am just curious about this forum, i talked to the upper chain of command and they knew nothing of the "Q" nor is there anything on sharepoint about it, i want to believe this is happening but i want to see some proof

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

samsungd415......they just dont know who you are ; )

I say forget it!

Apple has introduced its new iPhone, and it is a Cingular/ATT device. It as all the features I want in an all-in-one device and then some.

I will keep my Cricket phone and service, but there's no way I'm investing in an inferior product: My money will follow toward supporting innovation.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information