Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

manila palm users....

have you already purchased?

Havent encountered problems yet.
    As to programs, I downloaded FunSMS to text via TT but the TT comes with an SMS program which works just as well but without the Sender ID. But the advantage of the built-in sms app is that it recognizes Calling cards and asks u if u want to add it to the address book.

Hmm the TT is quite high-end for a first time user, but with the new price why not!

I use Globe. I have no idea what the gprs rates are. I think it is professional irresponsibility for them to make the information hard to come about. I think it is 50 cents per kilobyte but I dont know if that is sent, received, both etc.

Good luck!

manila palm users....

can u send receive email via gprs???
    can u receive sms on the t|t or u just can send sms?

thanks for ur replies...

manila palm users....

i havent tried the versamail app (dont have need of it just yet) that came with the T|T but you should be able make use of it.

with funSms, i can send and receive SMS. it makes use of the native address book mobile number info.

manila palm users....

You can do anything you can do with an internet using a TT BT Phone combo.

I send email, receive email, surf the web, use wap.

IT can also do whatever your phone can do, send and receive SMS, dial ur phone for you (pero hangang dun lang, can use it to talk:0),

The only thing i wish it can do is to notify you when your phone receives a new message!

manila palm users....

but then if you think about it...for this to happen, either of two things

1) the BT phone should actively notify your T|T whenevers theres a new message. this means phone vendors need to put this in...which i dont think they'd care to do. besides, your T|T isnt on all the time to get these notifications...

2) funSMS (or some app) would need to be up all the time and keep 'asking' the BT phone, 'hey do i have new messages'. that would be h-e-double-hockeystick on the batteries and again, T|T isnt on all the time

i do wish though that there is a way...SMS is such a critical service for us

manila palm users....

i already bought a t|t hope it functions well... still havent turned it on coz they told me initial charge of battery is minimum of 10 hours...

ill be turning it on at around 12:00am.. hehehe cant wait...

hope it meets my expectations....

manila palm users....

I was gonna buy the tungsten-T last year. but upon playing with both sony T-665 and nx-70(fr a friend). I decided to buy a Sony clie T-665.
    The clie pda's a much, much better than palm Imho. jog dial, incredible hi-res screen, built in remote commander, extremely important HOLD button, etc.
    But if Tungsten cost only 21,900 pesos last december, I might have bought it.

manila palm users....

i cant connect gprs.. im using the ir port.. when im connecting it says unable to find modem... anyone knew what this is???

manila palm users....

did you turn on the IR on the phone side?

manila palm users....

the IR on the fone is on... when am dialing and the handheld is signing on the fone displays "subscribe to gprs first" then timeout appears in my T|T.. what i cant understand is that ive subscribed to gprs i can even browse using my fone... but when ill be browsing using my T|T it wont allow me... would u know y is this so???

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information