Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4K!dsTV Talkback: Winx Club "The Spell of the Elements" (Spoilers)

Sorry, but the trailer isn't an official copy. If there is a link on an official page, then fine-- but this copy wasn't from an official source.

what about the veoh links, can i post em or that's unofficial too?

If it's an official web page (such as the official page for the show), it's allowed. If someone has taken it from another page and stuck it on YouTube, I'm going to say no, it's not allowed. It's pushing the rule of "bumpers" and other short related materials a bit much.

And on another note-- this is the second time I've had to clean up a Winx thread.

I will remind everyone---

1. USE SPOILER TAGS even if it's a mundane, small spoiler and has not yet aired here. It's common courtesy, and it's also in the GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT. This is a place to discuss the current episode and episodes past. If you plan to spoil a future event--- please use a tag. It keeps the discussion more enjoyable for those who have not seen future episodes.

2. If someone violates a rule--- report it, and don't fuel the fire. I know it's hard-- but we have had an announcement in place since last November, asking for you guys to please not respond to rule violators and violations. Do us a huge favor and report it-- and don't fuel it.

You can also check to see if a mod for the board is online and drop them a note, but at the very least-- just move on.

And 3. Play nice. I know discussions and arguments can get heated really quickly. Don't let it get to you.

If things don't start shaping up, we won't be able to have these talkbacks, and I know you guys like the talkbacks.

So please--- play nice, and use courtesy in discussing the episodes of this show. It makes things better all around.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

As for your "warning", how is [spoiler] mentioning there being a party at the end of next week's ep considered being a spoiler? It's a given since at the end of Seasons 1 and 2, there were parties as well. [/spoiler]

So that's what it was all about last week. Oy, you guys... Delia's right. I thought we had the whole 'please do not spoil' thing down already!

And thanks to everyone who's made suggestions for next week's series finale poll. I haven't gone through the process of picking and choosing yet, so if you've already submitted a list and want to add/subtract/modify it, go ahead. If you're thinking of putting in a list and haven't yet... you've got until a week from today (that's the day after the series finale airs) to put in a list.

"Let's face it, we have bad taste in guys. First Darkar, now Baltor. We keep hooking up with losers!"

"The closer we get to biting the dust, the more jokes she (Stella) makes."

The second-to-last episode, and we get some absolutes...

- Baltor reveals his true form... an angry demon gargoyle!
    - We've seen the last of the Trix, and they're going out with a whimper. (At least they'll be happy... not!)
    - They made it plainly obvious Baltor isn't done yet.

So we start off with the opposite of last episode: Icy, Darcy, and Stormy are now ragging on Baltor for not stepping up and beating Bloom and the girls. Baltor tries to show he is serious by unleashing the powerful 'Spell of the Elements' to wreak havoc on the realm.

The Winx girls came to the realization that Baltor needed to be stopped long ago, but we're now at a point where they too have to get serious and end it now. The 'final' battle itself kinda rumbles around, focusing on Bloom vs. Baltor for a good bit (no complaints there) but leaving the rest of the cast with not much to show for - other than Trix easily going down again (blech!).

The battle improves when the other fairies help defend Bloom, and then cover her for her ultimate plan - to act as a distraction while she breaks open the spell box via her fairy powers. Not the safest idea, but admittedly Bloom steps up and outwits the rather angry Baltor. Unwittingly, this ends Baltor's reign of terror as all of his bad deeds are undone by his 'passing,' while the witches... have already long jumped the boat on their 'master' - and into the arms of the Light Haven guys. Ha ha... maybe unoriginal, but funny.

And just like that, it's over. Or, as Bloom says, speaking for the thoughts of most of the fanbase, she can still sense Baltor's life force (uh... duh, obviously!).

The real final battle better be something spectacular. I can already sense more than the minor quibbles the first two season finales gave us (or me, at least). That's not a good thing, given the show's track record.

"The Spell of the Elements": 3/5.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Because it is in a future episode. Plain and simple. I just had to edit your posting of the spoiler again. Please don't post the spoiler again unless it's in a spoiler tag.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information