Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You sick bastard... you were obviously asking for this obscene and inappropriate act by wearing whatever clothing you were (or, knowing you, weren't) wearing.

Your only hope to avoid super-hell is to see a priest and have your sins absolved. (You'll still go to regular hell, but at least it won't have constant upbeat musical theater like super-hell.)

CAustin II
    HeartsMimi, you rapist sympathizer, why should he have to move out of the house when he was the one who was abused? Clearly, the court should evict her and establish a restraining order until further conclusions on the matter are reached.

Malevolent Blessing v2.0
    Marital rape =O!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    remember your the victim, you did nothing to warrant it or deserve it. Now milk the victim mentality, hit up oprah, dr. phil, do speaking engagements, cry into your pillow at night, find a same-sex life partner due to trust issues with people of the opposite sex, start a meninist movement.

Cristina
    Too bad she wasn't wearing toxic lip gloss.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you are not seriously considering this. For a kiss, I really do not think they will jail her, anyway. But even if would, you would need to show that she was capable of and in fact did overpower you, and you would probably need the bruises to help win that case, or would need to show she drugged you, or used a weapon.

Sorry about your feeling used. The police will tell you that women use men all the time for various things, like protection, love, sex, money, attention, lifting, carrying, opinions, etc despite some women claiming that they never need us. The police will say, they can not jail every woman that uses a man, there just is not enough room, anywhere in the world. So get over it!

I think you are really not writting about this. I think you are suggesting that women who make this charge against men are doing something wrong. Perhaps, if they too considered charging sexual battery for trying to steal a kiss from your wife, that is wrong. But seriously, have you heard of women making charges like that? Do they ever win that kind of case?

Sam Fisher
    She did what?! Noo! Why would she do that?! Thats totally unacceptable!
    Call the cops right away!
    Do you have evidence?. If you don't have evidence - Smear some lipstick on your face and then call the cops. Crumple your clothes and tear your pants a little also

Keep a pepper spray can or a baseball bat with you also at all times in case she tries to kiss you again before the cops arrive

Bonzai Betty
    It was definitely attempted rape!!! If you dont stop her now, she is liable to stick her tongue in your ear next, and we all know where that leads!!! Scary times were living in LOL.

Bonzai Betty
    It was definitely attempted rape!!! If you dont stop her now, she is liable to stick her tongue in your ear next, and we all know where that leads!!! Scary times were living in LOL.

Windom Pearl
    That is genuinely shocking!!!

you have a wife!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information