Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an American girl and I love Asian boys. I specially like Korean and Japanese boys. I've known Korean guys to be strong and quite handsome. And Japanese boys are so pretty and sexy~ O_O;;

U-umm moving on. Moving on. But yeah, the media really blows things out of proportion.

I hate how they say all Koreans eat dogs or how all Asians are Chinese. I mean it's like no one even notices the Laos, Vietnamese, Malaysians, Filipino, Thai and I could go on. (But there is too many to list @_@)

But most Americans are ignorant and arrogant, anyway.

I, personally, don't think the size matters. I mean seriously. Who is that shallow?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU~

When we are at our weakest we are at our greatest.
    When they call us weak, we become strong.

Change does not come from the top down it comes from the bottom up. NEVER LET YOUR FAILURES DEFINE WHO YOU ARE. YOU CONTROL WHO YOU ARE! FAILURE=LEARN.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an American girl and I love Asian boys. I specially like Korean and Japanese boys. I've known Korean guys to be strong and quite handsome. And Japanese boys are so pretty and sexy~ O_O;;

U-umm moving on. Moving on. But yeah, the media really blows things out of proportion.

I hate how they say all Koreans eat dogs or how all Asians are Chinese. I mean it's like no one even notices the Laos, Vietnamese, Malaysians, Filipino, Thai and I could go on. (But there is too many to list @_@)

I, personally, don't think the size matters. I mean seriously. Who is that shallow?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information