Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ~Lisa~

House♥Cuddy #47 ~ Snuggling in bed, secret office trysts & Cuddy in his shirt - just a few items on our S7 wishlist! ♥

a whole Huddy ep bascially

~?~CrazyInLove~?~

House♥Cuddy #47 ~ Snuggling in bed, secret office trysts & Cuddy in his shirt - just a few items on our S7 wishlist! ♥

I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCIIIIIIIIIIIITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIIIIIIIIIIIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud:

- bad romance -

I doubt they'd play around with dream sequences again now, those have been done to death and mostly just piss the fans off. :lol: I think he means it's real, but it won't be totally cutesy and cheesy, basically I think there will be sweetness but they'll remain in character. :sigh:

~Lisa~

yes it would be so sweet :thud:

~Lisa~

it will be crazy in all the Huddy threads :lol:

missquadros

Sing it, Cat. Couldn't agree more. If House was dating Cameron/Wilson, they wouldn't be complaining. I'm no longer bothered by the whining. Ultimately, TPTB are sticking to their idea - and their idea includes House and Cuddy together.

~Lisa~

yep we need anything :lol:

- bad romance -

From this:

Cuddy: I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.
    House: Really? Well, that’s odd, because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.

To this:

House: I'm the most screwed up person in the world.
    Cuddy: I know. I love you. I wish I didn't. But I can't help it.

:thud: :love:

- bad romance -

I thought I was kind of calming down over the whole thing, but even going through the caps to post that picspam made me flaily all over again. :sigh: :in_love:

- bad romance -

And now it really and truly could happen, mindlowing. :sigh: :thud:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information