Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

4X17/4X18 - Lee Marvin Vs. Derek Jeter/Khonani

:nod: Totally agree with you about Avery and Jack. Loved that she gave him the cufflinks Reagan was buried in :lol:

And also loved Liz joking about Jack's love being right in front of him

hlgreenie

I really enjoyed the episodes.

Pretty good, thought the first one was better.

btw - I really hope Jack doesn't choose Julianne Moore's character...I love the actress but just not loving the character and I ADORE Avery. Seriously as much as I like Jack/liz I think Avery really fits with Jack. Also loved the remark regarding a Jack/Liz pairing in the ep - it's great how they always make fun of it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I watched them - and loved them both, but definitely liked the first one more. I thought there were some great lines, some I remember are...

Jack: "As my good friend and fox hunting partner Mary J. Blige would say ‘No more drama" :lol:

Jack: "Thank you Lemon but my true present is that exquisite ensemble, you look like a prison weed dealer" :lol:

Jenna: "Tiana, Mulan, Pocahantas, Jasmine — wow, she’s right" :lol:

Weird single guy: "That’s not that much cheese" :lol:

And I loved the whole scene where Liz was playing singles dodgeball at the YMCA :lol:

sheridon

Me too. Probably not until later tonight, but when I do, I'll get a recap of sorts up, and some of the good quotes from the episodes.

Fandoms_Unite

Haven't watched them yet either but I will later today......fingers crossed

sheridon

Both sound great! Thanks for the thread Pia. Haven't watched them yet but hopefully by tomorrow.

wanderer78

4×17 – Lee Marvin vs. Derek Jeter: Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) starts making an effort to date by attending singles events with Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski), and Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) feels forced to choose between childhood love, Nancy Donovan (Julianne Moore), and news anchor Avery Jessup (Elizabeth Banks). Meanwhile, a racist comment sparks an office-wide debate on affirmative action and leaves Toofer (Keith Powell) with a big decision to make regarding his future at TGS. Also starring: Jack McBrayer (Kenneth), Scott Adsit (Pete), Judah Friedlander (Frank), Keith Powell (Toofer), John Lutz (Lutz), Katrina Bowden (Cerie), Kevin Brown (Dotcom), Grizz Chapman (Grizz).

4×18 – Khonani: Liz (Tina Fey) discovers that the TGS staff has been excluding her from their weekly hangouts, and strives to prove that she can be fun. Jack must choose between janitors and the shift time they both want, and Kenneth (Jack McBrayer) aids Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) in being a good husband. Also starring: Jane Krakowski (Jenna), Scott Adsit (Pete), Judah Friedlander (Frank), Keith Powell (Toofer), John Lutz (Lutz), Katrina Bowden (Cerie), Maulik Pancholy (Jonathan).

I grabbed the summaries from Mind Grapes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information