Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    reddevilbloodymary
    I disagree, until they are elected as President, their job that they are getting a salary for is to be our representatives in congress. They should put their "money where there mouth is"

DWF : TWS
    What? We are facing a crisis. Would you rather he try to do something about the economy, or just debate over it? McCain walks the walk, but just a week ago he was blasted for being to much talk, and now he is being attacked for taking action?

So far, all Obama *has done is* talk.

EDIT: And what alot of yall libs seem to want to pay no attention to, is the fact that the debates have not been cancelled, they have been rescheduled to Monday. It is not a political tatic of him getting out of the debates. I swear, you libs will come up with any way you can to smear somebody, even if it means flat-out lying about it.

Boomn4x4
    You stupid Liberals!!!!!!!!!!!

You piss and moan day and night about this so called housing, mortgage, and economic crisis and you complain about how McCain dosen't have a plan for the economy.... and then when he DOES try to do something about it.... you piss and moan about that too?

You are WORTHLESS.

jim
    http://2008democraticreview.blogspot.com/

J. D.
    Its a political stunt.

oooo
    Yeah it seems like Obama lives in the all about me world,Hurray for me the white house is more important than America

SharpDr08
    Yeah i heard. McCain probably doesn't know what to say on friday night so he is making the economy as an excuse to get out of debating Obama. He has been in the government for the past 26 years and has done nothing and in one night he is going to find a solution to the mess? i don't think so. Obama better not fall for this sneaky Republican tactic. If i were Obama, i would say: i don't think so, i'm ready and lets get it on!

Regardless of what McCain says, voters are going to see this as a major weakness for McCain and believe that he is affraid of Obama and is not ready to go one on one with him.

bereal1
    That's the difference between looking after the peoples best interest and just talking about it..

toms1266
    McCain is pulling a disgusting political stunt. BOO!

Obama is doing what he needs to do, campaign so that he can win the White House and save the country once he is president and actually has the authority to enact his policies.

alex
    TOO LATE FOR THAT , DON`T YOU THINK......

OBAMA 08

OBAMA 08

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information