Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    CocoPops

survey/poll---poll/survey?

Brownmusicchocolatepants/trousersa littlesilveri have had them whe i was in 5th gradei don't like it but it comes on the tv well i've watched all of them and i'm sick of it but today i watched it for some strange reasonused to, occasionally lolnonoyes Star*

TanyaT

1) Dark Brown2) Reading3) Chocolate (no question!)4) Pants5) No6) Gold (but silver is good too)7) Yes (have had them)8) Yes (but only cos my lil sis does - I don't like it tho)9) Yes - it where I sound the best!10) Yes11) No12) Yes - Justin is sooo cute!

Isabelle8725

1) what color of eyes do you have ? Dark blue2) reading or music? Ehh, depends. If I had to choose, reading.3) vanilla or chocolate? CHOCOLATE! DUH!4) shorts or pants? Shorts 5) are you sick at the moment? Cold 6) gold or silver? Silver7) do you have braces or have had them? Have them right now, HATE THEM, btw. Heehee.8) do you watch hannah montana? Yep9) sing in the shower? Yessss 10) do you like dancing? Sure11) do you watch mtv hits? Nope, never heard of it.12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? Yes! Love Selena Gomez!

ilovemylilsis060447

BlueMusicVanillaPants (jeans :] )Thankfully no.GOLD BABY!! hahagetting braces in july Hell NOnot latelyI cant dancenooowatched it once and I didnt really like it so no. : )

RachelsTheKillers

1) what color of eyes do you have? gray blue2) reading or music? music♫3) vanilla or chocolate? vanilla4) shorts or pants? jeans5) are you sick at the moment? no6) gold or silver? either one7) do you have braces or have had them? I have them8) do you watch hannah montana? no9) sing in the shower? yes10) do you like dancing? not really11) do you watch mtv hits? no12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? occasionally

HazyMemory

1) what color of eyes do you have ? brown2) reading or music? reading3) vanilla or chocolate? chocolate4) shorts or pants? pants5) are you sick at the moment? yes6) gold or silver? silver7) do you have braces or have had them? nope and nope8) do you watch hannah montana? no9) sing in the shower? yes10) do you like dancing? sure sometimes11) do you watch mtv hits? yeah12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? no

Stiggy

1) brown2) music3) depends on my mood4) shorts5) no6) silver7) had them8) never9) yes10) i would if i was good at it11) no12) no

MrsKoreyLutz

1) what color of eyes do you have ?Blue and Green2) reading or music?Both! I like reading music, how about that? I love my trumpet! <33) vanilla or chocolate?depends on what it is. If it's ice cream, I'd rather vanilla, but if it's a candy bar, I'd rather chocolate. 4) shorts or pants?For today: 3 pairs of very warm pants!!5) are you sick at the moment?Nope. Although I do have a little headache. 6) gold or silver?Silver!!! I hate gold with a passion. I like it on other people though. 7) do you have braces or have had them?I have invisilign which is kind of like braces. They're invisible trays that you pop on your teeth and they straighten them over a certain period of time. I'm more than half way through!!! Yay!8) do you watch hannah montana?If I'm with my little cousins, yes, but I don't in my free time. 9) sing in the shower?Nope. 10) do you like dancing?Not really. 11) do you watch mtv hits?Occasionally 12) do you watch wizards of waverly place?No.

Nizwaz553

1) dark brown2) reading3) chocolate4) pants5) no6) silver7) no8) no9) no10) no11) no12) no

INickJonas1402

1) what color of eyes do you have ? dark blue/ greenish i guess 2) reading or music? music 3) vanilla or chocolate? chocolate4) shorts or pants? pants5) are you sick at the moment? nope6) gold or silver? gold7) do you have braces or have had them? nope. the dentist said i need them but that's $3000 and my teeth arent that bad8) do you watch hannah montana? yes i do9) sing in the shower? yeah10) do you like dancing? yeah i look like a dork though hahah11) do you watch mtv hits? what? 12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? yeah i do!!!star this if you liked it!!! ******* 4 you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information