Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bell Marketing

Ex Agent EV

Bell Marketing

I recently upgraded to HD... Next bill I get a little pamphlet with it that encourages me to go HD. Youou... You've been charging me andcredit me for HD channels...maybe that means I got it

cm_soo

Bell Marketing

This is sort of what I mean, with the power of databases these days it is so easy to examine the data for trends and then exploit those trends to the benefit of the company and the consumer.
    It simply seems to me like an archaic old world view of marketing (mass marketing), large companies like Bell collect mountains of data and it seems like they have no idea of the value or power of that data.

Instead of all these complex absurd packages and rules and limitations, query out who has upgraded to HD within X months, send them a coupon for a free 6 inch sub at subway.
    Query out users who have had hd for X years and send them a voucher for a free pay for view movie for being such a longstanding and valuable customer.

Bell would get more customer satisfaction with small incentives like that, the customer gets some good service and these queries are incredible easy to develop and run.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information