Tell me if you had to look....View by: All Answers | Best AnswersLGBT: What? Can my school stop us from wearing...?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by Harley. [point blank] - 18 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerHow does ms. Davin achieve such evilness?In Other - Education - Asked by joshpelkie8 - 1 answer - 3 months ago - Best AnswerWhat do you think of my hair?In Hair - Asked by joshpelkie8 - 9 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerComing out of closet to best friend?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by Nicole M - 4 answers - 3 months ago - Best AnswerAm i being unfair to keep seeing this girl?In Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - Asked by ąмұ - 7 answers - 3 months ago - Best Answer(there backwards cuz I copied and pasted them so yea my first ba was from someone named amy)Who was the first person you noticed and thought to yourself hey this person seems pretty cool?Its not hard all you have to do is click your best answers and go to the last page...Oh and Harley was the first person I noticed...Thanks ezza_babe27Oh and just for future reference I'm not a lesbian. Have a good now hater!Grr... none of you answered who the first person you noticed was... you know like enough to remember.