Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been banned at all the major sites at least twice

I doubt it could be accomplished. For example, I have been invited to Waffles (by staff at another forum) again this week.

My question is in the eyes of FST users should I be or do I deserve to be banned here, there and at all the torrent sites?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I would like to see who has the guts for that and step forward with the identity they use at the places they like to brag they "have". (See the "have" instead "belong"? All those people are mostly baseball cards collectors).

Here they have no momma to go and hide under the skirts, and they face some intellectual challenge, which doesn't seem to happen at the place Idol was talking about.

Besides, those who say they stopped posting here, because they found their "home", are mostly those who collect "memberships" and pretend to be leet and diss the place where they started at. May I remind you that most of the users such sites recruit started here. Period.
    Those people are hypocrites and deserve no respect.

Yeah, I'm Cabalo, you can go and read about me at such places. If I'm hated there, I take it as a compliment. It means I don't part with hypocrites, idiots and above everything, pubescent kids.
    I for one have been here almost as long as you Cabalo, and my attitude has never really changed, but then I did not 'start' here and FST has always been more of a place to meet people than to get anything.
    Those that feel 'leet' because they belong to some websites seriously need to take a look at their personal value system because that is pathetic.
    I will try and keep this post short and to the point though since there seems to be a great deal of A.D.D. amongst the readers.
    There seems to be far more revolt bashing here on fst than the reverse is true on revolt and I have been a member of that forum for a very long time as well. Often this comes from screenshots of the forum which include a thread which is 'how to bait a trader' This is a thread (and sub-forum) which was locked over a year ago and included posts largely from a group of 'trader-hunters' all now banned from revolt for being.....wait for it..... traders themselves.
    The simple difference between FST & Revolt is that one is a public forum where anyone can sign up the other is a private one and the other obvious difference is that FST allows trading while Revolt does not. They do not 'actively hunt' or 'bait' traders and sadly the history of this can be traced to a small group who were covering their own trading by hunting traders themselves.....personally I find this far more disgusting.
    I for one though am happy to answer anyones queries about revolt, to remove the stigma and the half-assed stories about the forum, but I find it a paradox that members here can be so angry and vitriolic about somewhere else that they do not know much about like revolt, yet if revolts members respond in kind (occasionally) then the world is coming to an end ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm fine with Double Penetration.

Albo: I got FiOS and wanted to seed.

I have no idea what the Trailer Park Boys are about.

But Cabalo you're right about my shifting moods. I sometimes like BT and sometimes don't. Sometimes I give a shit about seeding. Sometimes not. Sometimes I like scene stuff, sometimes not. I'm not at all emotional about it, but my care switch flickers back and forth.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd prefer to be operating from a point of knowledge rather than assumption.
    Btw I'm [S]stupid[/S] evolved enough to realize that just because someone says something or even believes it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

man why does every thread on here turn to revolt bashing eventually RAB just like this forum has members who post whatever the fuck they want so does revolt. The staff there are some of the best on the net it's populated by a lot of old school file sharers and is actually a really nice and honest forum. There's no trader baiting or any of these other conspiracy theories that I've seen posted around the place.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recently had an "opportunity" to read one of the revolt-ing (super-leet) threads. It was far from any kind of honest, beneficial criticism and looked much like a bunch of 9-year-old boys having a circle jerk.

If there is any rethinking that needs to be done, it should be just how sad those members really are when their "open discussions" posted in public...

I have to say I am disappointed in many of the names I recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I didn't imply you were hostile or rude, I mentioned that you asked them to stop "mudd"slinging. Now when people are doing it behind your back, it seems like you'd rather them make their opinions public. I never called you disrespectful or warning trigger-happy; I just said that you might want to rethink asking people to come out in the open and tell you how they feel, because it won't be pleasant at all.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    OK I'll keep it short and monosyllabic for the A.D.D. amongst us, you have to make sense to irritate me fucktard!
    Ok fine so you just felt the need to call me a fucktard over something that doesn't irritate you au fond insulting me just for the heck of it.You know your wife and kids are none of my business and as much as I don't think I'd insult them just for the heck of it or to piss you off,I honestly feel like you're giving me a justification to do so.You aren't as sharp but you just don't go around insulting people for no reason.

I've also noticed a form of Intellectual elitism effusing from your end.There are places where they'd venerate you for your diction and clap as you shit on those that don't know how to use punctuation marks.

I don't know about the rest of FST but honestly when you do that,all I see is an idiot struggling with student loans for something that's as ridiculous as a degree in english.lmao if you are a native speaker.

And about your last rant,it doesn't mean shit if you can't stand up to sportyloves and tell him he's a dick who needs to grow the fuck up.Just like the others you entertain his shit coz of his Big Big ban hammer.

P.S:
    just a pimp tryin to school a stubborn hoe nothin more.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    Goodbye.
    Ive heard that before.... Until the next time (and nick) :wave:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't download ,upload or post anything .I just have them bookmarked on my computer to impress [S]young boys[/S] women over the age of consent.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The problem was that the word Forum needed to be redefined for trackers. I'm sure not too many people would be happy if the RIAA/MPAA decided to walk in and start reading about how we all just casually pirated the latest movie in theaters only because we could.

The only reason any of these sites are private, is because of user security, and the harder to get into the site, the more secure it is. That's the fundamental reason for having levels, it seems people rank trackers as collectibles forgetting that the levels are more an indication of safety than they are of quality.

Call me an elitist prick if you want to, even though it's not true. I would actually prefer private forums when it comes to torrenting. Although, I despise it when they get too small and lose the essence of a community. Normally 20,000-25,000 users is optimal for me to enjoy a tracker's community.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information