Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mylu

Deniz/Roman (Alles was Zälth)#1: Because you are the most importent person in my life

yeah but he has to learn. THat he can't have it both. So i hope he will lose it all.

Deniz/Roman (Alles was Zälth)#1: Because you are the most importent person in my life

What is it about?
    Angst between them??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

speaking of marion, HES come such a long way. I love that Deniz can open up to him about Roman now. So cute!

Yeah...
    I know what you mean!
    But it's still sad.
    Damn Roman!!!

mylu

yes.
    ANd i heard some interview of sort with dennis and igor and i feel alot better now then i did before that.
    Hey DeRo is one of AWZ super coupel. THey won't break them up. They can't.

mylu

that he has to pay for what he done.
    B/c now he just thing it's okay.
    That he can have the cake and eat it too.

mylu

i will.
    And finnaly someone to talk to.

I'm not so sure i want to see tonigths epi.

mylu

691 then

I think he is too. But it really doesn't matter. And it shouldn't matter to roman neither. But i knwon it does.
    By the way striaght isn't something he is. But really it doesn't matter. He loves Roman and he is so dam cute.

Yeah i lvoe deniz most for some reason. Most ppl i run into love roman most. Mainly b/c deniz was such an ass the first time around. But hey he was a teenger. It was like a zadek said to roman in the cokaine sl. You should knwon better you are not a teenager. While deniz was.
    And the DeRo love has always been there in some ways
    They always had the flirting behind them even when they were just friends.

And i saw some pre the getting back together sl started a scen with marim and roman about romans age.
    Thanks to deniz i kwnon exactly what year you are born it made me laught. And how mush they also has grown up since the last time around. It's not just deniz but his changeing is easiest to see.

Checkin in!!

Would you add me to the list?

merveille

I do have faith in the writers that they handle the potential of third person drama better than the VL writers :nod: I don't know, I like VL-Rob but they really screwed up that storyline

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information