Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Nokia n93i... expensive!! :(

Thank you!

yet we are getting one

Not sure. I will be getting it to test just like I did with my w810i & 4gig card. I'll definitely post results once I have them.

boohoo...try waking up everymorning w/ a 3 yr old jumping on your chest at 4:30!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think i'm bored enuff to hit the buy it now button......

Yeah, it does all those things, but nowhere near as well as any of the other devices. I bought my Digicam for $300, I can get a good GPS for $300 or so, my Zen was a little under $300, and I very well could take a free phone from T-Mobile to make calls, or even an E61 for gaming, wifi internet, email, and anything else I'd want my phone to do. Add all those together and I'll still be spending a lot less than the N95. Even if I DO get the N95, I'll still be using my Zen, Digicam, (and GPS, for the example). So it's like I'll be spending an additional $1000 for an all-in-one device which still doesn't satisfy all of my all-in-one needs.

I have to go back to school! I can't be worried about not being able to eat because I want the latest and greatest.

It looks good in the closed position/camera mode but looks unsightly while open IMO. It just looks cheap!

pass, i still prefer my original n93! black ftw

LOL, it's like adopting a child.

In its defense, I've always supported the all-in-one quality as the justification for the high price tag for all of these devices. I've loved being able to take a print quality picture on the road, email it to my girlfriend, and all the other examples of how you could use these features in a device together.

So, for the sake of argument, I'll do the N95 credit and compare it to a laptop. It has wifi, handles email, browses the web, handles most things laptops can (incompletely, but still to its own degree). The big difference between the two though is that I've never seen a laptop with 20mb of RAM available on startup. Unless they really did something drastic with the FP1 web browser, we're going to be in the same boat as we were with the N80: low battery life and apps closing constantly.

Um... ya... stop buying phones. Sell the ones you have.

You really only need *one* phone.

The N95.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information