Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

n95 - pre-order? where? how much?

And, as with everything at Mobilebee, will probably change to around 1300.00 when they actually have them available.

-olly

Which online retailer in Chicago? I may actually know where they are if we're talking about the same people.

damn!!

okay good thing I read your post and didn't order one!!! $799 was too good of a price for the N95...

How reliable is Mobilecityonline in terms of price and delivery ?

Thanks!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most of the N73's will be on ebay when N95 comes out & there won't be much demand for it. So, you guys better get rid of soon before it depreciates faaaaaast

Im in for the n95 for sure, i mean no im not buying a 5megapixel sony cyber shot, but last time i checked the cyber shot couldnt play music, play games , call people, go online, have wifi. built in gps, we seem to concentrate on the camera issue so much here, i currently have the n73, and i was on the verge of selling it but i cant find a phone to replace it that has as good of a camera, nice 2.4 inch screen, stereo speakers, smartphone and a great mobile web browser, plus the biggest issue the 850 band, i even went out and tried the 8525, and the treo 750 they both lasted a total of 10 hrs combined and i removed the n73 from ebay because of them, and if the n95 camera is better thatn the n73 which i think is a great camera for a cell phone, blue haze or not then the n95 is worth the extra dollars, and yes im waiting till i see the n95 in the 799 or less range, will then sell my n73 and add the extra money. Plus i convinced my wife that its a good anniverasary gift for me shes always asking what i want, now i finallytold her something

O/B GPS will be useless without voice prompts as we don't look into the screen all the time. We all know that the 3rd party applications are not compatible at this time, it will take some time > 6 months for them to make their applications compatible with the inbuilt GPS hardware. Until then, you will have to pay the subscription which I don't like it

I've never found a seller that gave me an option...in fact, most dont even know as they're just importers and never actually touch the unit themselves. I could care less whether mine has the extra characters on the keypad or not. A Finland made would be nice so I dont "feel" like i'm getting something 2nd rate but i'll make do with whatever version I get. I'm with you, x1387 or some other poeple I buy from offer a reasonable pre-order i'll drop the dime immediately. Until then, i'm staying put.

I'm starting to get really curious about Finland version phones since my Made by Nokia N73 is starting to creak all over the place. It was just near the side buttons, now it's anytime I put pressure on the perimeter of the housing.

I was about to buy another N73 from x1387 last night, but while I was thinking about it, he took all of his N73 listings down. (!) Now the hunt continues for a Finland version from whichever reliable seller is willing to let me know.

Dunno to be honest, I've never dealt with them. I usually buy from ImportGSM.com, ExoticPhone.com, or MyWorldPhone.com

I know a lot of people like Plemix, but since they are local to me I have to pay sales tax so I avoid them.

-olly

The only way I'll pre-order is if someone can give me a firm $899 price tag and accepts paypal...otherwise it's the waiting game. I'll probably get it from phonesourceusa on ebay as i've had good experiences with them. Fair shipping as the phone usually comes in 48hours or less.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information