Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smart Phone Help me Choose..

what is your user id on ebay? i will check out yor auctions.

well I mean the auctions I posted. I dont own any, I only wish I owned this phone.

I just will have to wait til the end of this week/early next week to get the cingular version. If you dont decide by then I will post a review and pictures.

cool. thanks for all the info and willingness to help! it will prob be the weekend or so b4 i decide and buy.i'd love to ge your take!..(oh yeah...in response to your yesterday comment; ues i'm behind you. i'm in oregon)

O no problem.

Just let me know what you do decide to buy.

If you havent decided, I am going to go pick up the i607 which is the same phone, same design and all except the Cingular version.

I will post a mini-review and pictures later so you can check them out to. I will have it compared to my Dash.

Here are a few quick shots, I will have better ones later. Sorry for the fingerprints on the Dash's screen....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The samsung isnt really thinner, its about the same size but taller. But it feels SOO much better to hold and to talk on. The volume stip was so annoying, thank god the Samsung doesnt.

The volume stip on the dash is touch sesitive and whenver I would try to browse a page or talk on the phone or do something else the phone would bring up the volume controls. Not a big thing but really annoying.

The samsung so far is a great phone, and I would already recommend it over the Blackberry Dash and T-mobile Dash.

Full review coming soon.

hey tjash!

i'm so excited for you! thanks for the pics and review so far. how much did you pay---if thats not to nosey!
    i havent gotten a new phone yet, but i think im leaning towards the samsung. it seems really cool.

thanks!

get well soon! and enjoy your trip!

If you want to touch the phone, go into a Cingular store and test one out. They are virtually the same phone. They are identical in build except the Cingular one (of course) has the cingular branding and cingular extras, and a slower processor. The i320n has a 400mhz processor while the i607 only has a 201mhz.

So yea, just go into a Cingular store and test out the Blackjack, it will be just like holding and using the i320n.

thanks! good idea. i will do that. i dont know why i didnt think of that...duh.
    i will let you know wha ti decide/think.
    i cant wait!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yup no problem. And I do stuff like that all the time to. I forget the obvious.

and yea, let me know what you decide.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information