Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    bullofbama
    McCain is showing Leadership.
    Obama will go and vote present.

TiedtoaRainbow
    McCain stated in his speech at the RNC that he would put America first in his decisions. His actions reflect those words. He's not worried if this delayed debate will hurt his campaign. He wants to be involved with this critical issue facing our country right now. Meanwhile, Obama is sweating and pacing wondering how to play this out where he won't look like the shallow candidate he truly is. He'll wait for public response to McCain and then decide his next step. Typical democratic move--react instead of act.

G M L
    Obama has actually done work? I haven't seen the product of it.

thetalltexan
    Actually, I think they are both doing ...both. They are still campaigning and working as Senators. In fact, I think both have been back to DC for this...didn't Obama do an interview on NBC in DC? I could be mistaken.

edit: my bad- just checked some news sites, and McCain is suspending his campaign. Not sure why...Obama is doing both. Checked that fact too, and he has been in Washington...so, not sure why McCain is just now getting around to going back to DC.

PianoPianoPiano
    It's totally to boost his poll ratings...most Americans thought Obama was more knowledgable on economy and he was starting to lose ground in key states, so what does he do? Pull ahuge political stunt to make himself appear to care more abt economy than Obama. It's so dirty, even a pig wouldn't do it!

Now a pig with lipstick....maybe...

btw - AGN, you are one sick puppy.

Obama's Advocette
    Yup I knew as soon as I heard the news this would be the reaction to McCain's hail mary.

God I hope Obama plays this right.

Locket
    Somebody had better do something, because the country is in deep do-do. I've been hoping one of the candidates would have the guts to do this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information