Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

"Futurama: Bender's Big Score" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Maybe because he did disappear? Remember that he still froze himself and vanished. In fact, his girlfriend froze herself long before he went back too.

I don't recall exactly, but in the episode with the lucky clover, they say something like, "Fry's been gone since New Years."

But when this movie came out, it didn't make sense. We see Fry visit his family again. Likewise it didn't seem like Fry went missing to them, he was just working at the aquarium with the whale and living in an apartment above the pizza shop.

He was living in New York for 10 years until he had to let the whale free in the ocean.

Agreed. Subplot was guessable about halfway through. Is there any character they DIDN'T manage to fit in?

Also, I was trying to follow and keep track of all the Fry's and Benders, but I lost track around the time Fry went back in time for the warm pizza .

edit - also loved that Bender caused the second(?) alien invasion of Earth .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information